By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving Love Driving / Paul Farrant permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
- All data collected about you either on this website or in person will be collected, managed, and accessible only by the owner and operator of Love Driving; Paul Farrant.
- It will be treated fairly and lawfully, and will only be processed for specified and lawful purposes.
- Data collected will often include sensitive personal details. These include, but are not limited to, your full name, address, phone and email contact details, and addresses of locations you may wish to be collected from or dropped off to.
- Additional sensitive personal data such as your date of birth, driving license number, and national insurance number may be used in order to access third party sites such as driving test booking services or government driving license checks. These will not be stored without your explicit permission, which I may ask you to confirm in writing. Any such use will be explained in full at the time and you have the right to refuse to share this information.
- I will aim to keep your data accurate and up to date. I may occasionally ask you to confirm your data for this reason.
- Data is gathered and used in order to maintain our professional working relationship, and is needed in order to contact you, invoice you, make bookings and reservations for you, and to work with you.
- I will keep your data secure. Data stored electronically will always be password protected and, where possible, two-step verification will be used. Passwords to access this data are known only to me and no written record is made of them. Data stored in writing, for example in my daily operating diary, is kept with me whilst working, and is stored in a secure and locked location when not working.
- Your data will not be shared with third parties without your explicit permission in person or in writing (email, text, etc). For example, your personal image and name may be used in marketing material or social media posts, but only when you’ve agreed to it. If you give permission for me to discuss details of bookings with named individuals, I will only do so with them. For example, confirming to parents or partners if I’ve received your message, or if I’m on the way to work with you. Without this permission I won’t discuss anything with them.
- Some third party services are used in order to communicate with you or to administer my business. This means they may maintain, manage, or access your data. These include WhatsApp, MyDriveTime, FaceBook, GMail, Outlook, Google, Gov.uk, and EE (Everything Everywhere, the UK mobile network). They are selected for their viability, reputation, and compliance with UK laws and GDPR requirements. Please see individual organisations for their own privacy policies.
- Data is stored for a minimum of six years for business administration purposes (for example, managing tax administration for self assessment).
- You have the right to know what information I hold about you, and how it’s stored. You have the right to a copy of that information upon request in writing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 28 days for this request to be met. An administration fee of £10 will be required when making your request.
- Complaints regarding data privacy and protection can be made in writing via email or text (email@example.com or 07494 512 036), and must be addressed directly to me and must include your full name, how to contact you, and details of your complaint. Where possible, reasonable requests for dialogue in writing or in person to discuss your complaint will be accommodated.
- You may withdraw consent at any time by emailing your request. Please allow up to 60 days for your data to be removed from my records.